Info. By.Afzal H. Tarar
Village historical and latest information
· Location of the village: .CHAYTO is located at South-West part of District Mandi bahauddin in Tehsil Phalia. Its a historical village whose roots go back to Mughal period. Population (inhabitants)of the village is approximately 2000 people with majority of women as 56%. Founder of the village. It was founded by a hindu merchant namely chaita ram
· Cast of the Founder.hindu
· Parts (Mohullas) and braudaries in the village.no specific mohallahs or parts exist as this is not much complicated settling.its boundries touch with dhunni kalan in north,with pindiwala in northwest,with jajaoor in west.with sherewala in south and dhunni khurd in the east.
· Nature of People of the village.people are polite and hardworking.it is considered as example for its extra ordinary economic progress in the nearby villages.
· Source of income of the village.agriculture is the main source of income.some people are also in government jobs and working abroad.
· People in Civil Service or abroad
1.Zafar Iqbal Tarar senior civil judge
2-Mumtaz Ahmed Tarar civil judge
3-Afzal Hayat Tarar assistant director foreign office
4-Munavvar Iqbal Tarar ptcl eng
5-Mukhtar Ahmed Tarar banker
and a huge number of teachers and Expatriates.and working abroad. in government jobsme.arby villages.mplicated ______________________________________________________________
Neighbouring villages, towns and geographical landmarks
Dhunni kalan is in north dhunii khurd in northeast nawn lok in east walayat wala and sherewala in south jaja oor in west.cheto is approximately 45 km at southwest from m b din.
Social Personalities of the Village:
1.Fiaz Ahmed Tarar. Chairman usher and zakat
2.Shahid Mehmood Tarar well known agriculturist
3.Amjad iqbal ranjha social worker
4.Muhammad Afzal Ranjha ex UC chairman
Highly Qualified Personalities of the Village:
1.Mr.Zafar Iqbal Tarar M.A.LL.b
2.Mr.Afzal Hayat Tarar.M.Sc.IR, ll.b
3.Ata ul Mustafa Khalid M.A.education
4-Munavvar Iqbal Tarar B.sc.eng
5.Ghulam Rasool M.A urdu
6.Mumtaz Ahmed Tarar M.A.llb
Culture of the Village:
· Typical village culture
· Schools, Collages, Mosques and Madrasas in the village:
- A boys elementary school, girls primary school, four mosques, one medressah and a private English medium school are serving the village.
Hospitals , medical stores and shops in the village
Private clinics are present. a huge bulk of shops is available.
Main crops and fruits in the village
Rice.wheat.sugarcane.kinnoo and fodder crops
Media and Communication:
Telephone and television
This village served as a defence point for mughals as a historical burj is present here which was being built for defence purposes by mughals.
Mazars or other historical buildings in Village
1.Darbar Hazrat Mian Nikka
2.Darbar Hazrat shah Murad
3.Darbar Hazrat mian isehaq
4.Darbar Hazarat Mian Laddha
Free time & Hobby
· A small canal passes through the lands of this village which irrigates and provides a scenic point for the people.
· Sports ;Volleyball,kabbadi,killi Bandar.gulli danda,cricket.