KHIZAR Info. by Mohsin Nawaz Gondal
Village Khizar is located on the western boundary (towards Sargodha) of district Mandi bahauddin. It is a small village with a total population of about 2000. The total number of registered voters is more than 800. Railway stations Pind Makko and Phakowal are the nearest stations. It is equidistant from Miana Gondal Chowk and Miani (distt Sargodha). Transport is available at day time from both sides.
It is under Pind Makko Union Council and Malakwal police station administratively. The village has three primary schools. Two are govt schools while one is private. Just like other villages of the district, agriculture (zameendari) is major occupation. There is also a private hospital. The village gets irrigation water supply from Lower Jhelum canal through a smaller canal. General production is Wheat, Rice, Oranges and Sugar cane. Quite a large number of people have joined Pak army. General casts are Gondal (Khudaiyaa, Muraad ke, Mianay), Bhatti, Awan ( Khidraanay) and quite a big population is of Muslim Sheikh Bradri (Tarar sahib hansnay ki baat ne ha hmaray pind k musaali wakai baray mashoor hain)
People associated to different professions are listed below:
- Dr Hafiz Iftikhar Gondal…MBBS, Chest specialist (medical officer rural health centre Miana Gondal, incharge Khizar hospital)
- Dr Muhammad Ilyas Gondal…MBBS, Eye speialist (incharge Ishaq medical centre Malakwal)
- Muhammad Arif Gondal..professor in Chemistry @ govt college Jhelum
- Mumtaz ahmad gondal..English teacher govt primary school Khizar and Head master Little Angels private school Khizar.
- Dr. Muhammad Anwaar ul Haq Gondal…Ph.D agriculture sciences..professor at Agriculture Universitry Faisalabad.
- Muhammad Ansaar Gondal..B.Sc(civil engineering) and MCS…currently working as a Software engineer for a shipping company regional office Dubai.
- Umar Hayaat Gondal…AQ Khan Labs Chashma
- Zafar Iqbal Gondal Advocate…Lawyer practicing at MBDin courts
- Muhammad Yar Khudaiyaa…(Numberdaar)
- Mian Muhammad Nawaz Khudaiyaa…(Zameendar)
- Azhar iqbal Gondal..(youth icon)
( if you require any other information about the village or any problem here then you may contact
Azhar Iqbal Gondal 0333-8002275
Zafar Iqbal Gondal Advocate. 0321-7746694