The University of Engineering and Technology, Rasul (UET Rasul) (Urdu: یونیورسٹی آف انجینیئرنگ اینڈ ٹیکنالوجی ، رسول) is a public university located in Rasul, Mandi Bahauddin, Punjab, Pakistan.
The British Government founded a survey school in Oriental College of University of the Punjab, Lahore in 1873. In 1912, it was shifted to its present campus and renamed as Government School of Engineering. In 1962, it was again renamed as Government Polytechnic Institute. The institute was upgraded as Government College of Technology in 1974. In 2014, Government of the Punjab upgraded the college into a full fledged engineering university.