Benazir Income Support Programme Jobs 2020 | Jobs in BISP 2020
Pakistan Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP)
BISP Jobs Oct 2020:Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) intends to hire the “Compliance Monitors” for its Waseela-e-Taleem (WeT) on fixed salary of Rs.40000/- per month (all-inclusive) for the collection of attendance compliance data on quarterly basis by visiting the respective schools, purely on contract basis for a period of one year. The detail of these jobs is given below.
|2||Published Date||13 October 2020|
|3||Last Date to Apply||28 October 2020|
|5||Qualification||Minimum 14 Year Education|
|6||Age Limit||Maximum 30 Years|
Posts/Positions BISP Jobs Oct 2020
Compliance Monitors” for its Waseela-e-Taleem
(1)District Wise General Posts Quota (215)
- Azad Kashir:17
- Total Jobs:215
(2)Posts Reserved For Female(115)
- Azad Kashir:09
- Total Jobs:115
(3)Posts Reserved For Office Base Work(29)
- Regional Office Punjab:01
- Regional Office KPK:01
- Regional Office Baluchistan:01
- Regional Office Sindh:01
- Islamabad HQ:25
- Total Jobs:29
How To Apply?
Apply ONLINE on prescribed “Application Form for the post of Compliance Monitor” available at BISP’s official website Link bisp.gov.pk duly filled in by the interested candidates.
Terms And Conditions BISP Jobs Oct 2020
(1) Only eligible candidates will be called for a screening/written test.
(2) T.A/D.A shall not be admissible.
(3) Candidates in Government Service will have to resign from their service before joining, if they are selected.
(4) BISP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all genders and other candidates belonging to marginalized segments of society to apply.
(6) Female candidates having Valid Motorcycle Driving License may also apply for posts other than those reserved for female candidates.
(7) No Age relaxation will be admissible.
(8) Preference will be given to the domicile holder of the relevant District of the post.
(9) BISP reserves the right to increase/decrease number of posts.
(10) If any candidate, who applied for the post in Category I or II, is interested to apply for the post in Category III, then he/she is required to apply separately against the post in Category III above, which will be filled on open merit basis, clearly indicating the place of posting.
Advertisement BISP Jobs Oct 2020