Chak Fateh Shah چک فتح شاہ
Chak Fateh Shah located at 8 KM east/north from Mandi Bahuddin.
Its name is given due to famous and noble Mr.Fateh Shah sahib who came to live there before 300 years.
More than 4000
Source of income of people
Agriculture + govt. Jobs and now many young men working abroad and send foreign currency to their home for better future of their families.
Caste of Village
15 % others
Highly Qualified Personalities of the Village
- Master Aman ullah Gondal
- Shahzad Anjum Gondal Advocate
Past Famous Personalities of the Village
- Late Shasho Warriach
- Bhalak (Bhallo Sukkhay Ka Gondal)
Social Personalities of the Village
- Chaudhary Akram Bharoo (Gondal)
- Master Aman ullah Gondal.
- Muhammad Aslam Warraich
- Muhammad Anar Warraich (army)
Free Time Activities and Hobbies
River Jehlum is 3 Km north/west side and Rasul-Qadirabad Link Canal is also near the village.
1. Wheat, Rice, Sugar Cane and Tobbacco
East= Chillianwalla station
West= Shaheedain waali
North= Kot Balouch
South = Lukhna walla
Educational Institutes of the Village
- Govt. Middle school for boys
- Govt.Primary school for Girls
- English Medium schools for Boys and Girls (Private)
- Volley Ball