Info. provided by Uzair Abbas s/o Sikander Hayat Gondal
Dhola is a village in the Tehsil Phalia. The founder of this village was Dhola Tarar. They were 3 brothers and one sister. The names of brothers were 1. Dhola, 2. Joula, 3. Maula and the name of sister was Bhekho now one village near to Dhola.It consists of two parts, one is called Dhola Kalan and other is Dhola Khurd. Its population is about 2500.
It is situated 40 km south of Mandi-bahauddin and about 6 km south of City Phalia. The literacy rate is average. There are two Govt Schools , one primary school for boys and one primary school for girls. There ar also two private schools. Mustafai Model School and Al-Wahad Model School.
The Dhola is well cultivated area. The most of people are farmers and government servants. Some people are also in abroad.
High qualified persons
1.Zafar Iqbal s/o Ghulam Muhammad Gondal, S.D.O
2.Muhammad Anwer s/o Nazar Muhammad Tarar, S.D.O
3.Muhammad Arif s/o Sher Muhammad Tarar, Prof. Govt Degree College Phalia.
4.MIAN FAIZ AHMED
- Sugar cane
- Dhal (East)
- Saida (West)
- Siera (North)
- Tatta (South)
Social Personalities of the Village
1. Late Pir Bakish s/o Mohd Alam Gondal
2. Late Bawal s/o Khushi Tarar
3. Late Mirza s/o Waryaam Tarar
4. Late Sher Muhammad s/o Pir Bakash Gondal
5. Late Muhammad Anayat s/o Sher Muhammad Gondal
6. Muhammad Zaman s/o Mirza Gondal (social worker)
7. Ghulam Qadir s/o Sher Muhammad Gondal (s.w)
8. Muhammad Khushi s/o Jalal Gondal
9. Muhammad Hayat s/o Saleh Tarar
10. Muhammad yaar s/o Sardar khan Gondal
11. Ghulam Abbas s/o Maula Bakhash Tarar
12. Muhammad Mansha s/o Ghulam Muhammad Gondal
Sport and Free time activities
1. Kabadi (very famous)
3. Volley Ball