Jobs in Pakistan Ranger Punjab Nov 2020
Pakistan Ranger Nov Jobs 2020: Pakistan Ranger Punjab(Gazi Road Lahore) Offers Various job opportunities Of Sub Inspector General Duty, Naik General Duty And Sepoy General Duty. Applications are invited from the Pakistanis Nationals (male)from all over Pakistan to fill these vacant posts. These jobs will be recruited on provincial quota. The detail of Pakistan Ranger Nov Jobs 2020 is given below.
|2||Published Date||5th November 2020|
|3||Last Date to Apply||19 November 2020|
|4||Newspaper Name||Express/Official Website Of Pakistan Ranger|
|6||Age Limit||Minimum 18 Years And Maximum 30 Years For Civil Candidates|
- Sub Inspector General Duty
- Naik General Duty
- Sepoy General Duty
Provincial/Reginal Quota Against Vacant Posts
- Open Merit 7.5%
- Punjab (incl ICT Islamabad) 50%
- Sindh (Rural) 11.4%
- Sindh (Urban) 7.6%
- КРК 11.5%
- Balochistan 6%
- FATA 3%
- G.B 1%
- AJ&K 2%
- Height. Minimum 5′-6″ (5 feet and 6 inches).
- Chest. 33″ inch (including 1 1/2 inch expansion).
- Weight. Minimum 121 Lbs (55 kgs approx.) and maximum as per BMI.
- Initial / final medical examinations.
How To Apply?
Interested candidates must apply online: Link http://pakistanrangerspunjab.com/
The last date of online registration is: 19 November 2020