PAK NAVY ANNOUNCES SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION 2021
Pakistan Navy announces induction through Short Service Commission 2022-A. Candidates holding BS/BE, MS, and Ph.D. degrees can apply for Pak Navy Short Service Commission to be posted as Lt, Lt Cdr. Applications can be submitted latest by December 05, 2021. Candidates may register by visiting the Pakistan Navy official Website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
The entrance test shall be conducted. The dates of entry test shall be communicated to the registered candidates through SMS by respective PNR & SCs after improvement in the COVID-19 pandemic situation. Applications can be submitted online from November 21, 2021.
Pakistan Navy Short Service Commission Eligibility Criteria
- Gender: Male / Female citizens of Pakistan
- Height: 5 ft 4 inches for Male and 5 ft for Female
- Qualification: As mentioned with a minimum of 70% marks or equivalent GPA or above
Pak Navy Short Service Commission Branches 2021
Pak Navy commission is offered in the following branches:
- Operations Branch Marines & SSG
- Mechanical Engineering Branch
- Weapon Engineering Branch
- Construction Branch
- Special Branch
- Medical Branch Specialists
- Medical Branch GMOs
- Education Branch
Pak Navy Selection Process:
The selection process is commenced with the publication of the advertisement in the newspapers. The steps of the same are as under:
- Online registration
- Entrance test
- Preliminary Medical examination and Interview of the candidates who qualify for the entrance test
- ISSB Tests
- Medical Examination at PN Hospitals/CMHS
- Final Selection on merit at NHQ.
- Applications that are forwarded directly to Recruitment Directorate Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
- Online registered candidates must bring attested photocopies of their documents along with crossed postal order as per given in the registration slip(in favor of Director Recruitment) on the day of the entrance test.
A candidate is ineligible to join the service if he has been dismissed or discharged from the service on discipline/unsuitability/physical disability or convicted by a civil court or otherwise.