Info. by Waseem Riaz Ranjha
(Chief Editor www.mbdinnews.com)
(Director I.T. www.mims.edu.pk)
Kandhanwala is a famous village of District Mandi-Bahauddin. Its adjoint to city M.B.Din. In its east is Mouhallah Roshin Pura, in West is Khutiala Syedaan, in North is Mujaid abad and its southside is one small canal and Mouhallah Shafqatabad.
My village is very historical as there are two famous Shrines. This village is older than City Mandi-Bahauddin.
Population of our village is round about 15000 persons.
Nature of the people
People of our village are very respective, moderate ,well educated and good host. Way of living is mixture of agricultural and city life. Some people are working in govt sector and many are abroad.
- Mujaid Abad –> North
- Mohallah Shafqatabad–> South
- Roshanpura —> East
- Kuthiala Syedan—> West
1. Ch. Zahoor Ahmed Ashraf (Nazim, Reporter English Newspaper)
2. Ch. Ghulam Abbas Gondal (Member UC)
Highly Qualified persons
- Ch.M Anwar Gondal (M.A)
- Waseem Riaz (Advocate)
- Mozzam Riaz (Resident Editor www.mbdinnews.com , Data Processor at District Monitoring Office (DMO Office M.B.Din )
- Govt. Primary School for boys (GPS Kandhanwala)
- Govt. High School School for girls (GGHS Kandhanwala)
There are also 5 Madrasas
and 4 Mosques in the village
- Rajpoot (Rana)
- Muslim Sheikh
- Sugar cane
- Bajra, etc
Comunication and Entertainment system
Every facility of modern era is available like Telephone, Internet, Transport , Mobiles, TV etc.
There are 3 famous mazars in the village.
- Baba Jewan Shah
- Baba Sewan Shah
- Pir Jhumlay Shah
Sports of the village:
Vollyball, Kabbaddi, Cricket, Bantay, Akhroat, Gulli danda
Problems of the village:
Pollution problem, Proper sewerage problem