Village Pind Makko is located on the western boundary of the district Mandi Bahauddin. It is relatively bigger village in its vicinity. Following are the important specifications related to the village
Total populationmore than 7000
Registered voters 2000 approx.
Status Union Council
Major castes Gondal & Lakk
Main Family Divisions JEEVAN WALIYEâ€™ (GONDAL)
TAJAY KAY (GONDAL)
RAJAY KAY (GONDAL)
BATI KAY (GONDAL)
Makko Dhudhi is the old name of the village. Makko was the owner of the village and later jeevan waliaz came from the village JEEVAN WAL (then TEHSIL SHAHPUR and now near Miani, distt Sargodha) because of their land property here. With the passage of time its name got changed to Pind Makko.
It is one of the famous villages of the district because of its contribution in distt. politics. It is midway from Miana Gondal to Miani. It has a railway station (whose platform has been built by the local funds generated by the people of the area).it has a phone exchange that provides land lines to villages Khizar, Mona Sayyedan, Chak No. 52. Its has separate high Schools for girls and boys. There are two govt and two private primary schools. It also has a Madrassa. A government hospital facility is also available along with a veterinary hospital. Following are the main agri-products of the village Orange( kinno), Wheat, Rice, Sugar cane
Following is a category wise list of the people serving in different departments and fields.
1. GHULAM MUHAMMAD (GOVT HIGH SCHOOL PIND MAKKO)
2. MUHAMMAD RIAZ (GOVT HIGH SCHOOL PIND MAKKO)
3. ALLAH BUX (GOVT HIGH SCHOOL PIND MAKKO)
4. NASARULLAH GONDAL (GOVT HIGH SCHOOL PIND MAKKO)
1. DR. FIAZ (SERVING IN ABU DHABI)
2. DAUGHTER of MAJ (R) EHSAN ILLAHI
3. HAKEEM MUHAMMAD AZAM
1. BRIG IZHAR UL HASSAN GONDAL
2. COL. DR. RAFAQAT ALI GONDAL
3. COL. SHAFQAT ALI GONDAL
4. MAJ (R) EHSAN ILLAHI
1. QAISER RIZWAN GONDAL
2. SHEHZAD AHMAD GONDAL
3. NADEEM AKHTAR GONDAL
4. TASSAWAR SHEHZAD GONDAL
1. DSP CH. ALTAF AHMAD GONDAL
2. INSP. RAUF AHMAD GONDAL
3. INSP. ZAFARULLAH LAKK
4. INSP. ARSHAADULLAH LAKK
5. SUB INSP. MUHAMMAD AMEER
6. ASI CH. AMEER GONDAL
1. MUHAMMAD SHER GONDAL (C.O BALDIA)
2. CH. SAFDAR GONDAL (DC INCOME TAX)
3. MAHR.EHSAN ULLAH LAKK (DEPUTY DIRECTOR ZTBL)
4. CH. MAZHAR HUSSAIN GONDAL ( TEHSILDAR)
5. CH. GULRAIZ AFZAL CHANN (TEHSILDAR)
6. SULTAN MEHMOOD GONDAL (SCIENTIST AT PAEC)
The political history of Pind Makko starts before partition and it is dominating till date. There were two members of Legislative assembly.
1. CH. UMAR HAYAT GONDAL (MLA, ALL INDIA MUSLIM LEAGUE)
2. CH.AHMAD YAR GONDAL (MLA, ALL INDIA CONGRESS)
After partition there came a break in political progress till the time the first local bodiesâ€™ elections took place. During these local elections following is the sequence of the Union Council Chairmen.
1. CH. ALLAH BUX GONDAL
2. CH. MUHAMMAD AMEER GONDAL
3. CH. MUHAMMAD JAVED GONDAL
4. CH. TASSAWAR SHEHZAD GONDAL (UC NAZIM)
Along with political establishment at union council, the name of Pind Makko started resonating in entire district when CH. HAMID ALI GONDAL took part in 1970 election. Then in 1979 his brother HAJI MUHAMMAD AFZAL CHANN became Member District Council and since then there was no looking back. Later HAJJI CHANN became member of Punjab Assembly (MINISTER FOR LIVE STOCK AND DAIRY DEVELOPMENT) and succeeded 4 times till 1997. Then his son NADEEM AFZAL CHANN became Tehsil Nazim and his nephew MAJ (R) EHSAN ILLAHI became MPA. Currently following are main names in politics emerged from this village.
1. HAJI MUHAMMAD AFZAL CHANN (FOUNDER DISTT MANDI BAHAUDDIN)
2. NADEEM AFZAL CHANN (MNA, NA-64 SARGODHA)
3. WASEEM AFZAL CHANN (MPA, PP-119 MBD)
Volley Ball and cricket teams of Pind Makko have good name in the area, following are the key players of the Pind Makko Team.
1. MUMRAIZ IQBAL GONDAL
2. MARATAB IQBAL GONDAL
3. ASIM IQBAL GONDAL
4. AZHAR IQBAL GONDAL
5. FAISAL PERVEZ
6. ADNAN PERVEZ
7. MAHR NAEEM ULLAH LAKK
8. CH. TANVEER GONDAL
While in cricket ZAHEER GONDAL & NASAR are back bone of the team.
LEST WE FORGET
Whatever is the current status Pind Makko has earned, following are the names which can never be forgotten. They are no more alive but at their times they were the reason of the fame of the village.
1. MOULVI HAKEEM HAFIZ ABDUR REHMAN LAKK (RAES UL HUKMA & RELIGIOUS SCHOLAR)
2. CH. WALI MUHAMMAD S/O CH. BATI
3. CH. ALI MUHAMMAD S/O CH. BATI
4. CH. HAMID ALI GONDAL
CONTACT PIND MAKKO
In case you need any help following are the two contacts, we are always there for assistance
1. MAHR NAEEM ULLAH LAKKÂ€¦..+92 300 774 8750
2. NADEEM AKHTAR GONDALÂ€¦..+92 300 452 0644