By: Nawaz Tarar
Village Lakhia لکھیا is in Tehsil Phalia district Mbdin. Its round about 8km from Phalia in south and 4km from village Qadirabad in east. It is situated at small road from Ranmal shareef to Qadirabad.
A Man named as Sher Shah came from Och Sharif and lived in Dugal shareef. Haral and Sayyed Shah are from his sons which came from duggal and started to live here. Lakhia, Channi,Kot Nabi Shah, Kot Hamid Shah, Duggal all are from Sher Shah’s sons.
This was basically Taras village, but later on they migrated from here then other families came. Each casts people are living here.
Population of the village is round about 1,000 persons.
Nature of People:
people of the village are very hospitable, friendly, hard working, and moderate.
There is 1 wards of the village and Union council of the village is Ghanian
Source of Income:
Source of income of village comes agriculture sector, govt services, and most of the people are living abroad (Spain. America, England, middle east etc.)
- Muhamamd Anar s/o Muhammad Hayat Tarar
- Saif ulla s/o Sher Muhammad Haral
- Muhammad Nawaz Gondal
- Fazal Abbas s/o Abid Hussain shah
- Muhammad Anar s/o Khushi Muhammad Haral
- Muhamamd Ahsan s/o Ahmed Khan Tttrri
- Qalandar Hussain s/o Sabir Hussain
- Muhamamd Aslam s/o Muhammad Hayyat Tarar
- Mazhar Iqbal s/o Lal Khan Gondal Numberdar
Highly Qualified Persons:
- Akbar Ali s/o Muhammad Hayat Tarar
- Pervez Ahmed s/o Khushi Muhammad Tarar
- Bashir Ahmed s/o Saee Muhammad Kumhiar
- Zafar Abbas s/o Nazar Abbas …PP
- Muhsan Raza s/o Phul Peer
There is no govt hospital in the village.
- Jamia Masjid Ahle Sunnat
- Jamia Masjid Fiqa Fafria
There is just one Govt primary school for girls and boys.
- Sayyed Abid Hussain Shah
- Sayyad Hassan Shah
Tv, Mobile. There is No PTCL in the village.
Canal R-15 passes by the village which comes from Chooknawali and ends at Thatta Khan Muhammad.
May Allah Bless This Village (AAMEEN)
Information Provided by Nawaz Tarar