Punjab Arms License
Pakistan caretaker government has considered lifting the ban on issuing new arm license in Punjab after two years. The Cabinet Committee on Legislative Business has given approval to Punjab residents to apply for new arms license.
Residents of Punjab province who wish to apply for arms license will be able to apply for the license in the coming days after formal approval by the Punjab Cabinet.
Punjab Arm License Fee
Additionally, the authorities reduced the All Pakistan Arms License fee from Rs 100,000 to Rs 15,000. Duplicate arms license will now cost at Rs. 5,000/. While arms dealership and other fees have also been revised.
Arms License Apply Online
The Punjab government has digitized the arms licenses. Punishment has been tightened against those who possess illegal weapons. Violators can be jailed for up to seven years.
- Get the application form. You can download it online or visit the DC office or the Ministry of Interior to get a physical copy.
- Fill the application carefully by entering all required information.
- Attach all required documents like copy of CNIC, two recent passport size photographs, copy of NTN certificate (only for taxpayers), profession/services certificate (if applicable)
- Submit the application form with all conditions and prescribed fee to Deputy Commissioner Office or Ministry of Home Affairs. Also get your biometric process done.
- After approval, go to NADRA Data Acquisition Unit (DAU).
- Receive approval and slip from Assistant Manager.
- Get your license and check all the details thoroughly.