China Pakistan Economic Corridor CPEC Jobs 2022 Advertisement Latest
For China Pakistan Economic Corridor CPEC Jobs 2022, the Ministry of Planning, Development, and Special Initiatives of the Government of Pakistan is searching for competent, dynamic, energetic, and experienced people. Candidates from all around Pakistan are eligible to apply. The hiring will be done only on the basis of merit.
Industrial Cooperation Development Project (CPEC-ICDP)
Prime Minister’s Office, Board of Investment
|Manager Projects (PPS-10)||BSc Civil Engineering or MS Project Management||10 years|
|Business Analyst (PPS-7)||MCS, MS IT, MS in Project Management||3 years|
|Assistant Director Admin and Protocol (PPS-7)||Graduation or Masters degree||5 years|
|Research Associate / Archive Officer (PPS-6)||MBA or Masters in Management Sciences, Economics, Statistics, Project Management||Fresh|
|Liaison and Marketing Officer (PPS-6)||Graduation||2 years|
|Driver (PPS-1)||Middle or Primary Pass||Relevant|
|DR (PPS-1)||Middle or Primary Pass||Relevant|
|Naib Qasid (PPS-1)||Middle or Primary Pass||Relevant|
|Sanitary Worker (PPS-1)||Middle or Primary Pass||Relevant|
Condition for PPS-1 Posts
Candidates must be residents of Rawalpindi or Islamabad.
Terms and Conditions
Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the interview time.
2. Candidates already in Government service should apply through the proper channel.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
4. For serials 1-5, shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test in Islamabad.
5. For serials 6-9, shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview in Islamabad.
6. The experience requirement will be relaxed by 2 to 3 years; for candidates possessing M.Phil or Ph.D. degree.
7. Candidates applying for more than one post have to submit a separate online application form for each post.
The Last Date to Apply Online is 5-February-2022.