Rescue 1122 Jobs in Punjab as Emergency Medical Technician EMT (BPS-11), Computer Telephone Wireless Operator CTWO (BPS-11), Fire/DERT Rescuer FDR(BPS-11), Maintenance Technician MT(BPS-11) And Auto Electrician AE(BPS-08) announced in Punjab Emergency Service Rescue 1122 through Pakistan Testing Service (PTS). Interested Candidates are directed to apply online on Pakistan Testing Service PTS website www.pts.org.pk or link available at Rescue website www.rescue.gov.pk latest by 15-07-2021. The all other detail about these jobs is given below.
||25th June 2021
||Last Date to Apply
||15th July 2021
||Age Limit Max
||20 To 35 Years
- Emergency Medical Technician EMT:651 Posts
- Computer Telephone Wireless Operator CTWO:305 Posts
- Fire/DERT Rescuer FDRa;182 Posts
- Maintenance Technician MT:87 Posts
- Auto Electrician AE:05 Posts
How To Apply Rescue 1122 Jobs Punjab?
(1) Candidates are directed to apply online on Pakistan Testing Service PTS) website www.pts.org.pk or link available at Rescue website www.rescue.gov.pk latest by 15-07-2021.
(2) Candidates are directed to send their forms by postal mail to Pakistan Testing Service PTS.
(3) Only completely filled online applications fulfilling the complete criteria shall be accepted.
Read about Rescue 1122 Mandi Bahauddin
Terms And Conditions.
(1) All the documents are accepted provisionally and offer of appointment is subject to verification of documents, Police Verification, Successful completion of training and clearance by the medical board constituted by the Government of Punjab
(2) Written and psychological aptitude tests of applicants shall be held at designated places as mentioned on Roll no slips which can be downloaded from PTS website.
(3) Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory for test entry.
(4) Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers. Change of test center category is not allowed.
(5) Any amendment will be communicated through PTS & Rescue websites ONLY candidates qualifying both written and psychological aptitude tests shall be eligible for Physical and Skill Tests.
(6) The list of qualifying candidates for Physical & Skill Tests shall be displayed on PTS & Rescue websites along with the Physical and Skil tests dates and centers. The skill tests shall be conducted at designated places by the PTS.
(7) The final list of candidates qualifying for Interviews along with the interview schedule shall be displayed on PTS & Rescue websites. The interview shall be conducted at the Emergency Services Headquarters & Academy located in Thokar Naz Baig, Lahore.
(8) At the time of Interview candidates shall present original documents along with three sets of attested copies of all the relevant documents and six passport size pictures and also submit a medical report issued by the Government Teaching Hospital or DHQ Hospital regarding their physical examination (height, weight, chest, eyesight and physical deformities and laboratory tests for Hepatitis B&C, HIV and RPR at the time of physical test.