Lunar Eclipse 2023
The Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD) said in a statement that the last lunar eclipse of 2023 will take place on October 28 and 29.
Where To Watch Chandra Grahan
It will be visible from Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, North America, North/Eastern South America, Pacific, Atlantic, Indian Ocean, Arctic and Antarctica. The partial lunar eclipse will be visible in Pakistan as well. This month’s partial lunar eclipse on October 28 in the UK and Europe will show part of the Moon covered by the Earth’s deep umbra.
Lunar Eclipse Calendar 2023
- Penumbral eclipse starts at 19:02 BST (18:02 UTC)
- Partial umbral eclipse starts at 20:35 BST (19:35 UTC)
- Greatest eclipse is at 21:14 BST (20:14 UTC)
- Partial umbral eclipse ends at 21:53 BST (20:52 UTC)
- Penumbral eclipse ends at 23:26 BST (22:26 UTC)
Chand Grahan In Pakistan 2023 Date And Time
The National Weather Service says the eclipse or Chand Grahan In Pakistan will begin on October 28 at 23:02 PST, while the partial eclipse will begin on October 29 at 00-35 PST. The greatest eclipse will occur on October 29 at 01:14 PST, he added, adding that the partial eclipse will end on October 29 at 01:53 PST and the penumbral eclipse will end on October 29 at 03:26 PST.