NADRA has announced latest Jobs 2023 in Pakistan. Candidates from the concerned district are invited for walk-in test/interview for the following project-based posts of Dynamic National Socio-Economic Registry Project (D-NSER)
- Intermediate (H.S.S.C). Preferably Graduation or equivalent & Computer Literate Minimum for Data Entry Executive
- Matriculation (S.S.C). Middle/Matric & Preferably one-year Relevant Experience or equivalent For specific details, for Security Guard. check the attached document
- Minimum 1 Years Experience in related field.
Terms and Conditions:
- Residents of respective District ONLY, shall be allowed.
- Females, Transgenders & differently – abled people are encouraged to apply.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Only shortlisted candidates (after the Test) for Data Entry Executive shall be interviewed.
- Interested candidates must bring their Original Documents i.e. Personal, Educational & Professional.
05 years’ age relaxation already included in maximum age.
- Posting request to other Project / Site will not be entertained unless the Management requires it.
Sample Test is available at https://careers.nadra.gov.pk/ which can be viewed for guidance.
Note: Positions are for a specific Project; therefore, selected staff shall be laid-off upon completion of Project. This Contract shall not confer any entitlement of regular / contractual employment in NADRA.
Application begins on: 2023-11-05
Last Date to Apply: 2023-11-18
- Ghanche Nagar
- Mandi Bahauddin
Places of Posting:
- Chorbat (1)
- Sikandarabad (1)
- Islamabad (1)
- Attock (1)
- Kallar Kahar (1)
- Lawa (1)
- Kallar Sayaddan (2)
- Kotli Sattian (1)
- Rawalpindi (3)
- Murree (3)
- Gujar Khan (2)
- Kharian (2)
- Sarai Alamgir (1)
- Gujrat (2)
- Pind Dadan Khan (1)
- Sohawa (2)
- Mandi Bahauddin (2)
Test Date and Time:
18-Nov-2023 (Saturday) 08:30 AM – 12:00 Noon
Interview Date and Time:
19-Nov-2023 (Sunday) 09:00 AM onwards