PM Laptop Scheme 2023
The registration schedule of Prime Minister Free Laptop Scheme 2023 has been announced. Applications for PM Laptop scheme can be submitted till 20 June 2023. Students can submit online application at PM Youth Program official portal www.laptop.pmyp.gov.pk
The Government of Pakistan has announced to revive the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme under the Prime Minister Youth Programe. Under this scheme, 1 lakh laptops will be distributed among the students. This was announced by the Prime Minister’s Special Assistant on Youth Affairs Shaza Fatima Khawaja.
PM Laptop Scheme 2023 Registration Date
Students can submit their online application for PM laptop scheme till 20 June, 2023. Ms. Shaza Fatima highlighted that the laptop scheme will help students continue their education online and pave the way to explore online work options available worldwide.
PM Laptop Scheme Eligibility Criteria
PM Laptop scheme eligibility criteria is given below.
- Applicant must have a valid CNIC/B-Form number.
- Students enrolled in PhD/ MS/ MPhil or equivalent 18-year program.
- Students enrolled in a 4-year or 5-year bachelor’s degree program (morning and evening).
- Students enrolled in MBA Program (3.5 years, 2.5 years, and 1.5 years).
- Must be a valid student by the last date of application submission i.e. December 31, 2022.
- Students enrolled by 31 December 2022, but no earlier than the duration of their respective program as per the table below
|Degree Name||Duration||Date of Admission ( Greater then or After )||End Date|
|MS/ MPhil or Equivalent||2 Years||30-Jun-21||30-Jun-23|
|Masters (16 years)||2 Years||30-Jun-21||30-Jun-23|
Students studying in public sector Universities/ Degree Awarding Institutes duly recognized by HEC (Except Distance learning).
The following students will not be eligible for laptops under this scheme.
- Students enrolled in any private sector Higher Education Institution (HEI).
- Students who have already received a laptop under a federal or provincial government scheme.
- Foreign nationals other than students of Azad Jammu and Kashmir.
- If a student has not applied online or his/her application has not been received through the online portal.
- Eligibility for laptop award will also be determined at the time of distribution. If the student(s) fails to produce the required documents and proof of academic performance, against the data that made him/her eligible for the laptop, he/she will not be given the laptop.
- Any selected student who has passed degree program before distribution of laptop.