Pakistan Oilfield Limited Jobs 2022 – POL Jobs
Pakistan Oilfield Limited Jobs 2022 in Rawalpindi
Pakistan Oilfield Limited Jobs 2022 has been advertised by Daily Dawn News on 05-06-2022, and applications from qualified and experienced individuals are being accepted online.
Eligible Male/Female candidates who are willing throughout the country can apply for these Latest Jobs in Rawalpindi 2022 by following the organization’s procedure and can acquire these Jobs in Pakistan after completing the recruitment process.
|Company:||Pakistan Oilfield Limited|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Location:||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Address:||Pakistan Oilfield Limited Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)
- DAE (Mechanical) from a recognized institute
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in oil & gas, fertilizer, chemical industry.
- Maintenance & troubleshooting experience of rotary & stationary equipment’s, like Turbo Expander, Gas Turbines, Reciprocating Gas Compressors, Centrifugal / Rotary Pumps, Air Compressor, Vessels, Columns, Heat Exchangers etc.
- Well conversant with industrial codes/standards related to Mechanical installations.
- Well conversant with CMMS/inventory modules.
- Well conversant with CAD
- Should have good knowledge of Safety procedures related to Mechanical jobs and equipment’s in oilfield industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preventive & predictive maintenance of rotary & stationary machinery.
- Installation commissioning of related machinery and plants.
- Establishes and monitors programs for critical equipment analysis and condition monitoring techniques
- Maintaining records, documentation and report writing of related equipment’s and plants.
- HSE compliance.
2. Boiler Engineer
- B.E / BSc (Mechanical) degree along with 1st Class Boiler Engineering Competency Certificate.
- Minimum 10 years relevant post qualification experience in oil & gas, fertilizer, chemical industry or any other reputed industry.
Well conversant with the:
- Operation & maintenance of Steam Boilers, De-aerators and other boiler house accessories to achieve ECR (economic continuous rating).
- Boiler Start-up, Shutdown & Emergency handling procedures.
- Operations and maintenance of activated carbon filters and Reverse Osmosis (RO) water treatment plants.
- Preparation of Boiler for Annual Inspection.
- Water chemistry and chemical injection.
- ISO, HSE and OHSAS Standards etc.
- ERP based CMMS and inventory management systems.
- Annual Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Management and presentation skills.
- Problem solving and communication skill.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of boiler house with efficient approach.
- Responsible for the preparation of Boiler for the passing from Boiler Inspector.
- Preventive & predictive maintenance of Boiler House.
- Installation commissioning of related machinery and equipment’s.
- Maintaining records, documentation and report writing of related equipment’s.
- HSE compliance.
3. Civil Engineer
- B.Sc. Civil Engineering Registered with PEC
- Minimum 05 years relevant experience in the field of civil engineering
- Experience in execution of construction projects like Buildings, Roads, equipment Foundations and general repair/maintenance, etc.
- Good command in preparation and Study of Structure Designs by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs, and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Experience in preparation of BOQ for evaluation of project costs by calculating labor, material, and other related costs.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress, inspecting construction site, and verifying calculations and placements.
- Should have good Communication Skills and sound understanding of Safety standards and procedures, PTW and PPEs related to Oil and Gas sector and must have proficient in following Computer based soft skills:
- Structure Design Software’s like SAP 2000, ETAB & other latest
- Planning Software’s like MS Project Management & Primavera P6
- Office Assistance Software’s
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preliminary survey of the Well Location Project / Social Welfare Scheme / Building Project.
- Estimation & Costing of the Well Location Project / Social Welfare Scheme / Building Project.
- Site supervision & execution of work as per drawings and specifications written in contract documents with best quality control measures.
- Preparation of Structure design for Buildings, Roads, Equipment foundations and miscellaneous civil works.
- Planning and Monitoring of Projects using MS project/ Primavera Skills
- Preparation of Construction Drawings using Auto-Cad (2 D & 3 D) B.O.Q, Tender Documents, Contracts & work Agreements.
- Preparation of daily, weekly & monthly progress reports and Check sheets.
- Verification of Contractor’s bills.
- Preparation of Bar-Bending Schedule.
4. HSE Engineer
- BSc (Chemical Engineering)
- HSE Certifications (NEBOSH IGC), IOSH
- ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor, ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience
- Must have basic knowledge of applicable Oil and gas regulatory requirements, ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001:2015, NFPA and other applicable HSE related oil and gas standards.
- Must have basic implementation and gap analysis skills for HSE management system, HSE policies & practices.
- Must have experience in assisting in formulating HSE procedures and SOPs in light of regulatory requirements and international standards.
- Must have basic working experience with oil & gas exploration, testing and plant operations. In addition must have good skills related to identifying hazards and suggesting practical control measures through JSA/ risk assessments.
- Must have hand on experience of working safely in H2S environment, Breathing Air equipment, Cascade Breathing air system and Emergency Life Saving Apparatus.
- Must have hand on experience related to inspection, maintenance and operation of firefighting equipment e.g. fire pumps, fire tenders, foam systems, fire extinguishers, Gas suppression systems and fire protection/detection systems.
- Must have basic familiarization with process safety management.
- Must have good communication skills, auditing skills, interpersonal skill, presentation skills, computer & MS Office skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist effectively in implementing, monitoring and improvement of HSE Management system based on ISO 45001:2018 & ISO 14001:2015, compliance of applicable regulatory requirements and coordination during visits of regulatory bodies as Chief Inspector Mines, Civil Defence and Environment Protection Agency etc.
- Ensuring safety of men, material & machines during oil & gas exploration, testing, equipment movements and plant operations.
- Conducting internal HSE audits to ensure compliance with legal obligations and requirements of ISO 45001:2018 and 14001:2015.
- Monitoring, anticipating HSE requirements, budgeting and promptly identification of potential improvement opportunities in the field/ site deputed.
- Maintaining HSE equipment and materials inventory at optimum level by raising in time demands maintain proper issuance record.
- Responsible for assisting superiors in completion of day to day assignments, tasks and other HSE matters.
- In time reporting of accidents/incidents, determining root causes and control measures necessary to prevent recurrence in line with the Company’s incident/accident investigation and reporting procedure.
- Overall supervision & effective mitigation of any emergency situation i.e. fire, hydrocarbon leakages, spillages, H2S release etc. in coordination with concerned departments.
- Preparation and reporting of HSE daily and monthly reports and all relevant statistics in a timely and efficient manner.
- Regular HSE surveys and daily condition monitoring to identify potential HSE hazards and timely closure to prevent incidents.
- Hazard identification and risk assessments of all activities & SOPs to identify hazards & implement control measures to prevent any incident.
- Delivering multimedia presentations, trainings and practical demonstration/ mock exercises (i.e. Fire drill, H2S drill etc.) by identifying HSE training needs of employees, developing and implementing the training schedule.
- Regular inspection and maintenance of all fire protection and firefighting equipment, breathing air equipment, gas detection systems and all other relevant HSE equipment under close supervision.
- HSE supervision of all critical operations & activities to make sure that risk is at minimum level through hazards identification, risk assessments and by taking appropriate control measures.
- Responsible for maintaining all HSE related documentation and records.
- Responsible for maintaining all PPE’s in good condition, issuance of PPE’s to staff as per company policies and maintaining all relevant records for PPE’s issuance.
- Responsible for in-time reporting all non compliances to superiors.
5. Senior Production Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in (Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering) from PEC Recognized Institution
- Minimum 08 years of working experience in oil & gas sector
- Hands on Experience on Drill stem testing, Open hole/ Cased hole, TCP, SWT,
- Competent in Well completion, single, dual, artificial lift
- Competent in Well interventions, wireline , slick line, Coil tubing, pumping, kick off operations,
- Well Experienced on Workover operations ( Planning, program drafting and execution at well site)
- Budgeting, BOQ preparation,
- MS Office, OCM/TCM presentations,
- Technical Evaluation of job proposals / services
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and execution and reporting of well testing.
- Planning and execution and reporting of well completion.
- Planning and execution and reporting of well interventions.
- Initiate AFE, cost comparisons, drawdowns and other official reports and documentation.
- Technical Evaluate of well completion, wellhead and production services contracts.
- Responsible for well inventory control
- Well completion / well end reports,
- OCM/ TCM presentation,
- JV Operations program reviews, inputs
- Evaluation of new technologies, field reviews for production enhancement
- Arrangement of materials and services for Rig / Rig-less Jobs