iPhone PTA Tax Can Now Be Paid On Installments with 0 Markup
iPhone PTA Tax Can Now Be Paid On Installments with 0 Markup in Pakistan. For all iPhone users who are worried about paying heavy PTA charges to register their devices, we have good news. PTA tax on recently purchased iPhones can now be paid in monthly installments without markup.
Bank Al Falah’s e-marketplace, Alpha Mall, has recently launched a new service that offers interest-free installments on some popular and expensive smartphones for Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) approvals. Smartphones eligible for this service include the Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Ultra, iPhone 13, and all iPhone 14 series phones.
According to the Alfa Mall website, the total PTA charges for these phones range between Rs130,000 to Rs190,000, which can be paid in 3 to 6 monthly installments with 0 per cent markup. The process is simple: customers need to select an installment plan, enter their CNIC number, and also provide the IMEI code of their phone.
According to the Alpha Mall website, the total PTA charges for these phones are between Rs 130,000 to Rs 190,000, which can be paid in 3 to 6 monthly installments with 0 percent markup.
How to Make Payments On Installment?
- First, log into your Alpha app. From the main interface, click on Alpha Mall
- Then, from the Alpha app menu, tap the search icon at the top.
- In the next step, type PTA approval service and you will get the relevant proposal.
- Now you can choose PTA approval service for iPhone 14 or iPhone 13 on the new UI.
- Next, on the following page, scroll down and provide the required data. It has a 0% markup on the term (3 or 6 months). You will also need to write down your IMEI before clicking “Add to Cart”.
It is important to note that the PTA approval process may take 3 to 5 working days, and customers will be notified of their approval via a confirmation call from the merchant.
With this new service, Alfa Mall aims to provide customers with a more affordable and convenient way to purchase high-end smartphones without the burden of upfront payment for PTA approvals.