Join Pakistan Army As Captain: You can join Pak Army as a captain through Direct Short Service Commission Entry 2021 because Pakistan army has announced the induction process for these jobs. Online applications are invited from male unmarried candidates having 16 years of education in specific areas. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Pakistan Army’s official website or may register them self through Pak Army Selection & Recruitment Center till January 8th, 2021. The all other detail is given below in the post. Read the post till the end.
|2||Published Date||20th December 2020|
|3||Last Date to Apply||8th January 2021|
|6||Age Limit||28 Years as on 1st May 2021 For Civilian|
|7||Preliminary Test||January 13, 2021, To January 22, 2021|
Selected candidates will be posted as captains in Pakistan Army in the following categories.
- Army Education Corps(Male)
- Financial Management Stream office(Male)
- Law Officers(Male)
- Corps of Remount Veterinary and Farms officer(Male)
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Married/Unmarried
- Nationality: Pakistan Citizen & AJK/GB Domicile Holder
- Height – 5’-4″ (162.5 cm)
- Weight – As per Body Mass Index
- Qualification: Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 60% Marks in the annual system. Minimum 2 CGPA out of 4 or min 50% marks in the annual system in Psychology.
- No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities.
- Candidates acquired qualifications as private candidates are not eligible.
How to Apply Pak Army Direct Short Service Commission Candidates can register Online at Pak Army’s official website by visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or they can also register by visiting the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs)