Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment jobs 2022
We receive this career notification from the Daily The Nation newspaper. Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment Islamabad is hiring applications from suitable applicants from all over Pakistan as per mentioned quota for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Punjab, and Sindh.
Online applications are invited for the recruitment to the following temporary vacancies in Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment, Islamabad.
|Posted on:||9th March 2022|
|Education:||Graduation , Intermediate , Matric , Middle , Primary|
|Last Date:||March 23, 2022|
|Company:||Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment – BEOE|
|Address:||Director Admin, BEOE, 9th Floor, Emigration Tower, Plot No. 10, Mauve Area, Sector G-8/1, Islamabad|
The Bureau of Immigration and Overseas Employment (BEOE) is a Pakistani government bureau that manages the overseas employment of Pakistani citizens. The BEOE was formed on October 1, 1971, by a merger of three federal government departments: the National Manpower Council, the Protectorate of Immigrants, and the Directorate of Siemens Welfare.
BEOE manages, facilitates, and oversees the migration process through recruitment agencies / Overseas Employment Promoters (OEPs) in the private sector.
BEOE works to control recruitment frauds and scams and oversees employment promoters in Pakistan. BEOE has a complete record of all OEPs and their activities. It maintains a list of Overseas Employment Promoters (OEPs) with active licenses.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All appointments shall be made in accordance with the Recruitment Rules/ policy of the Federal Government.
- 5-year General Relaxation of age or upper age limit will be admissible as per existing Government Rules.
- Age will be calculated with effect from the closing date of submission of applications.
- Only short-listed applicants are to be called for test/ interview.
- Candidates shall present his / her original documents along with set of attested copies of all the relevant documents as and when required. In case, any of the information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus at any stage, his candidature shall stand cancelled and legal
action shall be taken against him.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/ interview.
- Applicants already in Government service shall produce Departmental NOC at time of interview.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole/ postpone or increase / decrease the number of vacancies at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Both male and females are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
- A candidate must apply online by submitting application at the URL: https://beoe.gov.pk/careers-apply only.
- A candidate must submit separate online application for each post.
- Incomplete or wrongly filled applications or applications submitted by post or by hand shall not be entertained.
- Last date of submission of Online Application is 15 working days from the date of publication of this advertisement.