Population Welfare Department Jobs 2021
Population Welfare Department has announced the latest Jobs in Lahore, Punjab on October 10, 2021. Applications are invited to fill in the following posts in Population Welfare Department. Government of Punjab under an ADP Scheme titled as “‘Establishment of Adolescent Health Centres In 24 Family Health Clinics attached with District Head Quarters Hospitals 2021-23” on contract basis as per provisions contained in the said PC-I. Interested candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. The last date to get this job opportunity is October 26, 2021.
|Posted Date:||10 October 2021|
|Organization:||Population Welfare Department|
|No. of Posts:||48|
|Address:||14 Babar Block, New Garden Town Lahore.|
|Last Date:||26 October 2021|
How To Apply:
- Applicant must hold the Domicile of Punjab.
- Applications along with required attested copies of the following documents
- Educational qualifications Certificates/degrees
- Experience certificate
- Domicile certificate
- 02 latest passport size photographs
- Applications must be sent through registered post /TCS to the given address (09:00 AM to 05:00 PM)
- The equivalency of certificate/degree (if any) must be provided by the candidates duly approved by HED/respective board or any other issuing authority.
- The last date to apply is October 25, 2021.
Mailing Address: Assistant Director (Admn.) Directorate General Population Welfare Department Punjab, 14 Babar Block, New Garden Town Lahore.
Population Welfare Department Lahore Jobs 2021 Punjab Advertisement: