Medical Officers, Charge Nurses & Specialist Doctors Jobs Announced In Punjab
PSHD Jobs 2021: Primary And Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab has announced Medical Officer(BPS-17), Women Medical Officer(BPS-17), Dental Surgeon(BPS-17), Charge Nurse(BPS-16) & Specialist Doctors(BPS-18) jobs On Adhoc/Temporary basis for District Headquarter Hospital (Non-Teaching) / Tehsil Head Quarter Hospitals / Rural Health Centers & Basic Health Units Across the Province of Punjab. Applications are invited from qualified individuals having Punjab domicile till 10th December 2021. All other detail about these jobs is given below.
|2||Organization||Primary & Secondary Healthcare|
|3||Published Date||2nd December 2021|
|4||Last Date to Apply||10th December 2021|
Vacant Posts/Vacancies Of Specialist Doctors(BPS-18)
Pathologist, Ophthalmologist, Orthopedic Surgeon, Gynecologist Cardiologist, Radiologist, Dermatologist, Pulmonologist. Physician, Pediatrician, Anesthetist, Surgeon, ENT Specialist, Nephrologist, Neurologist Psychiatrist/Neuro Psychiatrist, TB/Chest Specialist and Urologist
How To Apply PSHD Jobs 2021?
- In order to streamline the Current Process of Adhoc Appointments and to provide fast track transparent process, an Online System has been launched. Interested candidates shall register by the online application form at the following link //hrmis.pshealthpunjab.gov.pk/adhoc
- Detail of vacant posts can be viewed on above mentioned Online Portal.
- Interview date and venue at each District will be communicated to the candidates via text Massages / Emails/Telephone Calls/Portal
- Attested photocopies of documents including domicile, CNIC, Academic certificates Experience certificate and valid PMDC registration to be submitted at the time of interview
- Interview will be conducted through District Recruitment Committee (DRC).
- By hand/Courier-Post applications will not be entertained.