Rescue 1122 jobs in Sindh 2021
Check how to apply for Rescue 1122 Jobs At Sindh 1122 Rescue Jobs from here. Last date to apply is October 23, 2021. We collected Sindh 1122 ad from are jang newspapers. Those candidates who are eligible for 1122 jobs must apply to avail this golden chance. Address is SIBA Testing Services, Nisar Ahmed Siddiqui Road, Sukkur. The Postal code is 65200. Total number of posts are 464.
|Published Date:||09 October 2021|
|Organization Name:||Rescue 1122|
|No of Posts:||464|
|Education:||Master, Graduation, Bachelor, DAE, Matric, Middle|
|Address:||SIBA Testing Services, Nisar Ahmed Siddiqui Road, Sukkur|
|Last Date:||23 October 2021|
|Sr. No||Job Title||Total Vacancies|
|3.||Rescue & Safety Officer||07|
|4.||Control Room Incharge||07|
|6.||Computer Telephone Wireless Operator||57|
|8.||Emergency Medical Technician||86|
|11.||Specialized Vehicle Operator||23|
Candidates may apply for these Join Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021 as Assistant Directors, Emergency Officers, Rescue Commanders, Rescue & Safety Officers, Control Room In-charge, Communication & Liaison Officer, Shift In-charge, Logistic Maintenance In-charge, Store In-charge, Computer Telephone Wireless Operators, Electrical Technician, VHF Technician, Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedics, DERT/Rescuers, Office Assistant, Specialized Vehicle Operator, Rescue Drivers, Naib Qasid, and Security Guards.
Assistant Directors/Emergency Officers/Rescue Commanders:
- Graduation or Masters in Disaster Management, or Structural or Civil (architectural) engineer or M.B.B.S having special operations to save helpless critical victims of emergencies & disasters.
Emergency Officer (Repair/Maintenance)/Expert:
- B.E (mechanical or electrical or electronics or mechatronics) registered with PEC, 3-5 years relevant experience in R&M of fleet vehicles shall be preferred.
Emergency Officer Provincial Control Room/Call Center In-charge:
- MCS or MS (11) or BCS (4 years) from recognized institute. Must be proficient in software development & their troubleshooting resolution, web development, and design with specialization in databases with 3 years relevant experience in running, the control room of emergency services.
Rescue & Safety Officers/Deputy Rescue Commanders:
- MSc (Environmental Sciences Or Psychology) or BS Qualifications with 3 Years Experience in the related field
Control Room Incharge/Communication & Liaison Officer:
- MCS or BS Computer Science (4 Years) and 5 Years Relevant Field Experience.
Shift Incharges/Logistics Maintenance Incharges:
- DAE and 3 Years Relevant Field Experience.
- B.Com or D.Com with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the same discipline.
Computer Telephone Wireless Operators:
- DAE with a typing speed of 60 to 90 words per minute.
- DAE with Relevant Field Experience.
Emergency Medical Technicians:
- FSc (Preferably Pre-Medical) with a paramedical Diploma or BS in allied health sciences.
- DAE (Chemical, Electronics, Minning, Mechanical, Civil).
- B.Com or DAE (Computer Science) (2nd Division) with a typing speed of a minimum of 60 words per minute.
Specialized Vehicle Operator:
- DAE in Auto or Mechanical (2nd Division)
Rescue Drivers LTV/HTV:
- Middle Pass applicants having LTV/HTV Driving License with 3 Years Driving Experience.
- Middle Pass having related experience in cleaning, cooking & serving meals. Preferably Literate.
- Ex-Army Personnel or Ex-Police with Minimum height of 5 feet 8 inches. Preferably Literate.