Lady Health Visitor LHV Jobs
The Department of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Punjab is providing maternal and child health facilities 24/7 at primary health centers under the Punjab program. LHV jobs 2023 under this program is required in the following districts of Punjab. In this regard, these posts will be recruited on contract basis. The last date for submission of applications is 2023-07-24.
|Sr. No||Title of Post||Qualification||Total Seats|
|1.||Lady Health Visitor (LHV)||F.Sc (2nd Division)||767|
Application for recruitment will be admissible only in the form given on the website of the program. This form can be downloaded from the program website pshealthpunjab.gov.pk. The interview schedule will be available from the program website.
Terms And Conditions
- All recruitments will be as per Government approved Recruitment Policy 2022.
- Preference will be given to candidates from respective districts.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates appearing for interview.
- Recruitment to all posts will be on the basis of Temporary and Contract Policy 2004.
- Persons with Disabilities and Minorities will be recruited on the basis of quota allocated by the Govt.
- There will be a relaxation of 10 years in the upper age limit, while this relaxation for disabled persons will be 15 years as per the rules laid down by the government.
- The upper age limit will count towards the last date of submission of application.
- The selection committee’s decision will be final.
- Transgender candidates can also apply.
- Only persons having domicile of Punjab province will be eligible to apply.
- All candidates must bring their original educational credentials and professional diploma and original registration card from PNC and 2 passport size photographs to us otherwise they will be disqualified for the interview.
- The number of vacancies can be increased or decreased.
- The Institute reserves the right to postpone all stages of recruitment at the request of any candidate without any notice.
- The details of the vacancies can be seen on the website pshealthpunjab.gov.pk.