Info Provider by: Mian Fiaz Ahmed Saleem (Al-shiffa Medecine Co.)
And Toqeer Usman (usmi)
Village Rukkan is located in District Mandi Bahauddin. It is away from District Mandi Bahauddin upto 25 KM and 15 KM from Tehsil Malakwal and 4 KM from Gojra.
Neighboring villages of Rukkan are Gojra, Daffer, Mahal, 20Chak, Jarra, Bhallo wal, etc.
It is not a very big village only about 10000 houses are in it and about 35000 peoples live in them. All the population of the village is muslim among them all are SUNNY except one house that is of SHIA. No non-muslim is there in the village.
Major casts of the village are
10. Muslim Sheikh
Important personalities of the village are as follows:
1. Shaffqat Mehmood Gondal (Voice Presendent P.L.M.N)
2. Munwar Iqbal Tajey Ka (Nazim)
3. Nawaz Khizzar Maney Ka (Dy Nazim)
4. Sohail Arif Pori (Ex.Nazim)
5. Mian Muhammad Arif (Ex.Dy Nazim)
6. Ch.Muhammad Tariq Pori (Political Person)
7. (Late) Ch.Muhammad Ameer (Ex.Counslar)
8. Sikandar Hayat Pathan Ka (Chairmen Zakat Kameeti)
9. Dr.Ijaz Ahmed (Voice Chairmen Zakat Kameeti)
10. Sohail Haider Tajey Ka (Chairmen Zakat Kameeti Teh Malakwal)
11. Ch.Farhat Abbas Tajey Ka (Ex.Member Disst Counsal M.B.Din)
12. (Late) Mian Iftikhar Ahmed (Centry Inspector Health Department)
13. Malik Muhammad Nazeer Khokhar
14. Arshad Mehmood Sohail (Arain Traders)
15. Saif ULLAH Tajey Ka
16. Mulana Attiq ur REHMAN Attiq
17. Mulana Hassnat Ahmed
18. Malik Bota Khan (Transporter)
19. Mian Muhammad Asif (Spain)
20. Hafiz Abdull Qadeer (Spain)
21. ALLAH Bakhash Khokhar (Germany)
22. Maj. Nazar Hussain Gondal
23. Major Waqas Nazar Gonda
24. Rustam Jayya (Poet)
Sayyed Azad Hussain Azaad (Urdu Poet)
And among new generation.
Majority of the peoples earn their livelihood through agriculture. Few peoples are in Government services and among them most are in WAPDA and ARMY. Now there is trend among the youth to go abroad thats why many peoples of the village are found in France,Spain, Greece, Itlay, Kuwait, Saudi-Arabia, Muscat etc. in search of their earning.
Peoples of the village live a simple life. They have very friendly behavior. Peoples are very much hostile, peaceful and sincere. Except few black sheeps vulgarity is an uncommon thing. People of the village go to their lands to care their cattles and crops and come back in the evening so they have a very busy life.Young boys play Cricket,Volly Ball or play cards in their extra time. Peoples of the village remains careful about fight and misbehavior because if any body do a little mistake other party persons quickly report to the police at THANA GOJRA.
There are Bazars or Markets are present in the village which provide commodities of daily use. Peoples have to go Sargodha or M.B.Din for major shopping.
There are total 23 mosques in the village and 6 Madarisa’s for Religion Education.
Literacy rate of the village is much better. Almost every child of the village goes to school. There are 4 Govt schools in the village:
- Govt.High School for Boys Rukkan
- Govt.Girls High School Rukkan.
- Govt Primary School for Boys Rukkan
- Govt Primary School for Girls Rukkan.
There are Also 15 Private Schools
Although the literacy rate is good but only few persons are Master degree holders among them:
01. Dr. Nazar Muhammad Gondal (P.hd)
02. Waqar Husain Gondal (Civil Judge Saray Alim Geer)
03. Dr.Rukhsaar Ahmed Gondal (M.B.B.S) B.H.U Rukkan.
04. Mudassar Iqbal Advocate (Distt Bar M.B.Din)
05. Qaisar Naveed Advocate (Teh Bar Malakwal)
06. Tariq Javeed (B.Sc, B.Ed) Education Department.
There is 1 hospital in the village only one Dispencry is present which is run by health Department.
In the village Television, Radio, Tape Recorder, PTCL Phones and Mobile Phones with services of all the Telecom companies are present in almost every house. Few homes in the village also possess COMPUTERS in them very rare people use internet.
There is no Park for Peoples nearby our Village but there is Canal. Peoples Play Cricket and Volley Ball etc. in their free time.
Â· Gulli danda
As the area is very productive both animals and plants love to stay here.
Domestic animals of the village are
1. Buffalos (bhainsein)
2. Cows and Bulls (gaey aur bael)
3. Sheeps (bhairain)
4. Goats (bakrian)
5. Horses (ghoray)
6. Donkeys (gadhay)
7. Dogs (kutay)
8. Cats (Bilian)
9. Hens (murgean)
12. Fishes (in forms)
13. Ducks (batkhain)
As the land of the villagers is 1 to 2 Km from the village and it is very much close to RIVER JEHLUM therefore a lot of area is available for wild animals.Wild animals found in the villagers land are:
1. Jackals (geedarr)
2. Snakes (saanp)
3. Pigs (sours)
4. Wild Cats (jangly billay)
5. Fishes of many types
6. Tortoises (kachhway)
7. Parrots (totay)
8. Sparrows and Finches (chirian)
9. Sea Gulls (baglay)
10.Wild Ducks (murgabian)
Village land is very much fertile, availability of water is enough although soil not suitable for GYMNOSPERMS and FERNS but ANGIOSPERMS are very much common in the village which include both ornamental and wild. Important plant of the village are as under:
1. Acacia species (kikar)
2. Dalbergia sisso (tahli)
3. Rosa indica (gulab)
4. Orange species (maltay aur methhay)
5. Guava (amrood)
6. Mangoes (aam)
7. Gomi (dhraik)
8. Bamboo (Baance)
Land of this village is very fertile almost every crop of the world can be grown here.People use peter engins for irrigation purposes. Major crops of the village are
1. Wheat (gandam)
2. Rice (chawal)
3. Corn (mukai)
4. Potato (aalo)
5. Barley (jao)
6. Sugar Cane (kamad)
7. Sweet Pea (mator)
8. Chicken Pea (chana)
9. All Vegetables etc.
GOD BLESS THIS VILLAGE(Ameen)
For any objection contact at: Mian Fiaz Ahmed Saleem 0300 8848671