Info provided by: Asad Akram
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Contact No. 03034787203
Village Ahla is located in District Mandi Bahauddin.It’s 15 K.M far from city MandiBhauddin.
It is a big Village only about 500 houses are in it and about 2,500 peoples live in them.
Village is located almost 15 KM towards from Mandi Bahauddin City. People of the village travel on Buses,Vans from Ahla Bus Stop or Villages own Bus Stop. They also travel on Train after riding from Ahla Railway Station which is almost 3 KM from the village. Motor Cycles and Cycles are very common in the village which are used to go towards their lands or near by areas.
The number of registered voters in the village is 850 among them almost half of them are of female voters. Although village is small but at the time of election village splits into three parts. Each group tries to cast votes against each other. At the time of BD elections both males and females cast vote but at National and Provincial Assembly elections only males cast their votes.
Major casts of the village are
Important personalities of the village are as follows:
1. Ch.Gulam Ali (Nazim)
2. (Late) Pir Mukkhtaar Ahmaad Ziya
3. Muhmmad Anaar Dad
4. Muhmmad Aslam Dad (Patwari)
5. Muhmmad Sajid Dad (Patwari)
6. Malik Muhmmad Asgar (Sivel Engineer)
7. Mushtaaq Ahmaad Qawal (Awarded PTV)
8. Ch.Riasat ali ( Nazim Khewa)
9. Inspector Nazeer Koot
10. Ch.Ghulam Rasul.(Numberdar Ahla)
11. Sarfraz Gondal Advocate
12. Qalab e Hassan Advocate
13 Ch. Shah Mohd Gondal (Ex. Member UC Ahla)
14. Ch. Mohd Iqbal Gondal(Ex Nazam UC Ahla)
15. Ch. Ijaz Ahmad Gondal (Dodoaana)
16. Sai Mohd Qazi
18. Ch.Ammar Ali Kot S/O Ghulam Ali Kot
Means Of Earning
Majority of the peoples earn their livelihood through agriculture. Few peoples are in Government services and among them most are in WAPDA and ARMY. Now there is trend among the youth to go abroad thatâ€™s why many peoples of the village are found in France,Spain, Greece, Itlay, Kuwait, Saudi-Arabia, Muscat etc. in search of their earning.
Way of living
Peoples of the village live a simple life. They have very friendly behavior. Peoples are very much hostile, peaceful and sincere. Except few black sheeps vulgarity is an uncommon thing. People of the village go to their lands to care their cattles and crops and come back in the evening so they have a very busy life.Young boys play Cricket,Ahla or play cards in their extra time. Peoples of the village remains careful about fight and misbehavior because if any body do a little mistake other party persons quickly report to the police at THANA CITY MANDIBHAUDDIN.
Bazars And Markets
There are 50 Shop’s.(Karyana shops) are present which provide commodities of daily use. Peoples have to go M.B.Din for major shopping and to for minor shopping.
- Muhmmad Akram Shose & Cloth House.
- Ranjha corpuration Agriculture.
- Muhmmad Shareef Sadiq Jenrel Store.
- Gulam Ali Jenrel Store. etc…
There are total 12 mosques in the village which’s are:
- Jamia Masjid
- Muhajreen Masjid
- Dhoduaani Masjid
- Kootan wali Masjid
- Bhikhiyani Masjid
There is also Madrisa’s.
There are only 2 Shirne’s Which’s are:
- Baba Pir Husain Shah
- Pir Mukhtar Ahmaad Zia
- Baba Shah Dod
- Hazrat Ghulam Mustafa Abbasi.
Schools and Education
Literacy rate of the village is much better. Almost every child of the village goes to school. There are 5 shools in the village:
- Faran Model Alimentere School (Private)
- Piolat Model School (Private)
- Mustfai Public High School (Private)
- Govt.High School Ahla.
- Govt.Girls Primary School Ahla.
- Govt Girls high School Ahla.
Highly Qualified Persons
Although the literacy rate is good but only few persons are Master degree holders among them:
- Ahsaan Ahmaad Haral (Principl Of Govt.Model School M.A.B.ED)
- Ch.Sarfraz Ahmaad Gondal (L.L.B Advocate)
- Shahid Imran Gondal (L.L.B Advocate)
- Malik Muhmmad Asghar (Sival Engineer Head Rasool)
- Muhmmad Akram Dad (Prof.)
- Nazeer Ahmaad Gondal (M.A.English.S.S.T)
- Muhmmad Shan Ali Kot (Principl Of Govt.High School)
- Iqbal Husain Shah (Teacher Of Govt. Islamia School)
- Ch.Gulam Ali Koot Ex. chairmain UC.
- Ch.Mansha Koot Ex. Food officer Gujranwala divion
- Imran Ali Koot (LLB)
- Fahad Imran Gondal (M.A)
- Aamar raza gondal (M.B.A)
- Doctor Rizwan Akram Gondal (MBBS)
- Raja Najeebullah (Numberdar & Councillor Datto Chur) etc…
And few females have also done Master degrees in different subjects.
There is no hospital in the village only 3 clinic and 15 Doctor’s is present which is run by a health related servant.
- Dr.Naseer But (M.B.B.S)
- Dr.Zafar (M.A)
In the village Television, Radio, Tape Recorder, PTCL Phones and Mobile Phones with services of all the Telecom companies are present in almost every house. Few homes in the village also possess COMPUTERS in them very rare people use internet.
Flora and Fauna
As the area is very productive both animals and plants love to stay here.
Domestic animals of the village are
1. Buffalos (bhainsein)
2. Cows and Bulls (gaey aur bael)
3. Sheeps (bhairain)
4. Goats (bakrian)
5. Horses (ghoray)
6. Donkeys (gadhay)
7. Dogs (kutay)
8. Cats (Bilian)
9. Hens (murgean)
12. Fishes (in forms)
13. Ducks (batkhain)
As the land of the villagers is 1 to 2 Km from the village and it is very much close to RIVER JEHLUM therefore a lot of area is available for wild animals.Wild animals found in the villagers land are:
1. Jackals (geedarr)
2. Snakes (saanp)
3. Pigs (sours)
4. Wild Cats (jangly billay)
5. Fishes of many types
6. Tortoises (kachhway)
7. Parrots (totay)
8. Sparrows and Finches (chirian)
9. Sea Gulls (baglay)
10.Wild Ducks (murgabian)
Village land is very much fertile, availability of water is enough although soil not suitable for GYMNOSPERMS and FERNS but ANGIOSPERMS are very much common in the village which include both ornamental and wild. Important plant of the village are as under:
1. Acacia species (kikar)
2. Dalbergia sisso (tahli)
3. Rosa indica (gulab)
4. Orange species (maltay aur methhay)
5. Guava (amrood)
6. Mangoes (aam)
7. Gomi (dhraik)
8. Bamboo (Baance)
Crops of the village
Land of this village is very fertile almost every crop of the world can be grown here.People use peter engins for irrigation purposes. Major crops of the village are
1. Wheat (gandam)
2. Rice (chawal)
3. Corn (mukai)
4. Potato (aalo)
5. Barley (jao)
6. Sugar Cane (kamad)
7. Sweet Pea (mator)
8. Chicken Pea (chana)
9. All Vegetables etc.
Problum’s of the Village
- Sui Gais Problum
- Dust Problum
- Road’s Condition is bad
- Street Problum’s
- Water Removel system is not good
- School Boundry Wall is needed.
Crime rate in the Village
As it is already mentioned that most of the reports in Thana City M,B,Din belong to this village in which most are to pull legs or arms of the opposing party but the steeling of cattles is an important problem faced by villagers especialy JUTT families such Thieves does not belong to this village but to nearby villages whom names are not good to mention, in this village few black sheeps in young generation are also going on wrong path.
GOD BLESS THIS VILLAGE(Ameen)
For any objection contact at firstname.lastname@example.org 0303-4787203