Pakistan Ranger Punjab Jobs 2021: Sipahi (BPS-05) General Duty jobs announced in Pakistan Ranger (Punjab) Gazi Road Lahore. Applications are invited from the Civilian & Ex-Pak Army Soldier (male). The recruitment will be on the basis of the provincial quota. The detail of Pakistan Ranger Punjab Jobs 2021 is given below.
|2||Organization||Pakistan Ranger P|
|3||Published Date||19 June 2021(expected)|
|4||Last Date to Apply||27 June 2021|
|5||Newspaper Name||Official Website Of Pak Ranger|
|7||Age Limit||18 To 30 Years|
Provincial/Reginal Quota Against Vacant Posts
- Open Merit 7.5%
- Punjab (incl ICT Islamabad) 50%
- Sindh (Rural) 11.4%
- Sindh (Urban) 7.6%
- КРК 11.5%
- Balochistan 6%
- FATA 3%
- G.B 1%
- AJ&K 2%
- Minorities: 5%
- Height. Minimum 5′-6″ (5 feet and 6 inches).
- Chest. 33″ inch (including 1 1/2 inch expansion).
- Weight. Minimum 121 Lbs (55 kgs approx.) and maximum as per BMI.
- Initial / final medical examinations.
Applicants will undergo different stages while selection which include:
- Medical Test & Race
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Interview & Final Selection
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply online at www.pakistanrangerspunjab.com.
- Registration shall start from June 19 to June 27, 2021.
- After online registration interested applicants to bring the photocopies and original documents along with 2 passport size photographs at relevant Pakistan Rangers Headquarters located in every province.