Kot Hamid Shah کوٹ حامد شاہ
By: Bati Khan Sahi
Nabi Shah and Hamid shah were brothers. They came from Duggal and lived here. Hamid shah lived here in this village which is now known as Kot Hamid Shah and Nabi Shah lived in Kot Nabi Shah. People of the village are mostly Bukhari .and related to fiqah Jafria. This village is round about 300 years old.
Population of the village is round about 2,000 persons.
- Sadaat Bukhari
Nature Of People:
People of the village are very hospitable, friendly, hard working, and moderate.
Source Of Income:
Source of income of village comes agriculture sector. government services and most of the people are living abroad (Spain. America, England, middle east etc.)
Highly Qualified Personalities:
- Ashfaq Hussain s/o Akbar Ali
- Peer Sayyad Sajjad Hussain shah
- Master Muhammad Ashraf s/o Ghulam Muhammad Tarar
- Ahsaan ullah s/o Ghulam Rasul Tarar
- Mazhar Iqbal s/o Muhammad Hayyat Luk
- Nasir Raza Ranjha s/o Ranjha Ghulam Raza
- Muhammad Salehoon s/o Muhammad Luk
- Muhammad Hayyat s/o Karam dad Luk
- Bati Khan s/o sajawal Sahi
- Dost Muhammad s/o Ghulam Muhammad Warraich
- Peer Sayyad Sajjad Hussain s/o Bahadar Shah
- Muhammad Abbas s/o Saee Muhamamd Tarar
- Ghulam Rasul s/o Mirza Khan Tarar
- Govt Primary School for girls
- Govt Primary School for boys.
- Jamia Masjid
- Peer Sayyad Sajjad Hussain Shah ki masjid
- Fiqah Jafria ki majsid
- Dost Muhammad s/o Ghulam Muhammad ka dara
- Peer Sajjad Hussain ka dara
- Muhammad Ashraf Tarar ka dara
- Rattowana Ranjha dara.
- Baba Nathay Shah
- Budhy Wala Peer
- Mian Muhammad Ameer Noon wali sahib
Warraichan Da Bhatta (Bricks Company).
14 R Canal also passes by the village.
There is no govt hospital in the village
Community Centre is working in the village.
- Sugar cane
May Allah Bless This Village (AAMEEN)
Information Provided By:
Bati Khan Sahi