Arms License Punjab Online Apply
Punjab government has started online applications for arms license. The Punjab government has started online applications for Arms licenses. Security companies legally registered in Punjab or engaged in substantial operations within the province.
Taking a major step, the Punjab government has started the process of accepting online applications for arms licenses. Eligible individuals, organizations and security companies can now apply for a non-restricted bore weapons license.
Arms License Fee 2023
The revised fee structure, as notified by the Punjab Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department in the Punjab Arms Rules 2023, has increased the arms license fee from Rs 20,000 to Rs 50,000.
Who are eligible for Online Arms License?
To obtain an arms license in Punjab, applicants must meet certain eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan holding a valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
- Having Domicile of Punjab.
- Age should be 20 years.
- Have no previous criminal record.
- Not be a fugitive or criminal from any court.
- Not be a member of any banned organization or be suspected of involvement in any anti-state activities.
- Do not be physically, mentally or psychologically weak.
License For Security Companies
Security companies that are legally registered in Punjab or are engaged in substantial operations within the province are eligible to apply for an arms license.
Business Arms License
Additionally, business firearms licenses will be issued to individuals or legal entities, provided they meet the necessary eligibility criteria. These licenses shall specify all categories of manufacturing, repair, and dealership for the sale, purchase, or storage of arms, ammunition, or military stores.