By: Muhammad Javed Vinning
Village Dhaboula دھبولہ or Dhabula is also in tehsil Phalia district Mandi Bahauddin. Its at link road of Ranmal to Qadir Abad. It is 37 km from district Mandi Bahuddin city towards south and 17 km from from Phalia in south East. Qadir Abad is 20 km from Dhaboola towards west.
The exact history of foundation of this village is not known. However it was an established village before partition. When Hindus and Sikhs migrated to India. It got its rebirth. Majority of its population is migrated from different places. The two main clans are Vinnings and Tarars. Vinnings came from Kung Sahali near Mangowal while Tarars are from Bahu Manga.
There are some people who came from Chak Zahir and Ransike. It was a poor economy based village. However it made rapid progress after Land Consolidation in early 70s. Now it is a fertile landed village.
A big chunk of its population is associated with agriculture. Laboure’s and servants are also found. A salient feature of this village is that whole population of this village is Sunni (sect) and there is only one Masjid (mosque) indicating unity among the people of this village.
There are two shrines situated at the outskirts (suburbs) of the village. The village is linked through mettled roads to Dharekan Kalan and Adda Ranmal Sharif. The village is connected to the other parts of the country through PTCL Exchange and Cellular Operators.
Some educated and efficient persons have left the village to settle in nearby cities. they are
- Mian Fazal Karim (well reputed Khateeb)
- Mian Bashir Ahmed (held Prisoner Of War in 1971)
- Mian Tariq Mahmood (M.B.B.S)
- Master Maqbool Ahmed
- Rashid Ahmed Tarar
- Faiz Ahmed Tarar (KSA)
- Muhammad Saleh Vinning
- Muhammad Inayat Machra
- Ahmed Ali Vinning
- Ghulam Rasool Warraitch
- Haji Riaz Ahmed Vinning (Subedar retired from Pak Army)
- Muhammad Feroze Vinning
- Muhammad Javed Vinning (B.A/B.Ed., presently serving as Subedar in Pak Army, AEC)
- Qamar Zaman Vinning (B.Sc.)
- Qaisar Sheraz Tarar (B.A)
- Umar Hayat Tarar (Advocate)
- Saifullah Vinning (Advocate)
- Zafar Iqbal Vinning (Makkah Traders)
- Mian Fiaz
- Mian Pervez
- Haji Bashir Ahmed Tarar (Khawaje Ka)
- Muhammad Sharif Tarar
- Imran Khan Vinning (M.A)
- Shahbaz Akbar Vinning (Law Department)
- Govt primary school for girls
- Govt primary School for Boys
Problems Of The Village:
- This village is in dire need of a Girls School.
- Sui Gas
- Transport/conveyance for school going children( a very serious and grave issue)
May Allah Bless This Village (AAMEEN)
Information Provided By
Muhammad Javed Vinning
Mobile Number: 0345-6237777