By Ahmad Khan
Village Randiali رنڈیالی or Randyali is at the bank of Chanab River. It is situated at Sarang–Qadirabad road in tehsil Phalia district Mandi Bahauddin. Its 25 km in south-east from city Mandi Bahauddin and 9 km from Qadirabad in East and from Phalia its distance is just 12 km in eastern side. Head Qadirabad is just 4 Km in eastern side.
Fore fathers were lived in Burg Tibbas ,then battle of Sikhs took place. A lot of people were killed and just women alive. That Woman whose husband die is called as randi. Those women took their Childers and came this village. Later on it was named as randiali due to these widows (randies).
- Mureed – east
- Bahri – west
- Chak Kamal – north
- Channab river – south
- Tarar 70%
- Dharar 10%
- Warraich 10%
- Ranjha 5%
- Mahar 5%
Population of the village is round about 2,000 persons.
Nature Of The People
People of the village are very hospitable, friendly, hard working and moderate.
There is 1 ward of the village and Union council of the village is Ghanian.
Social Personalities Of The Village
- Ch. Noor Muhammad s/o Sai Muhammad Tarar
- Ghulam Abbas s/o Sher Muhammad Tarar
- Haji Muhammad Akram s/o Ghulam Qadir Tarar
- Nazar Muhammad s/o Ahmed deen
- Ghulam Nabi s/o Ghulam Ahmed (ex chairman)
- Ghulam Sarwar s/o Ghulam Ahmed numberdar
- Ghulam Rasool s/o Rahmat khan Warraich
- Muhammad Ashraf s/o Ahmed Khan Warraich
- Muhammad Arif s/o Fateh Muhammad Dharar
- Ghulam Nabi s/o Sultan Ahmed Dharar
Highly Qualified Persons
- Master Muhammad Ashraf s/o Fateh Muhammad
- Mazhar Qayyum s/o Ghulam Rasool Ranjha
- Khizar Muhammad s/o Salehoon Muhammad Tarar
- Fiaz Ahmed s/o Ghulam Nabi advocate
- Muhamamd Arshad s/o Khan Muhammad Dharar
- Shafqat Mehmood Tarar s/o Muhammad Akram Tarar
- Iftikhar Ahmed s/o Yar Muhammad Tarar
- Muhammad Afzal s/o Ghulam Rasool Tarar
- Aurang zaib s/o Sai Muhammad Tarar
- Muhammad Mansha s/o Muhammad Sadeeq
- Sadeeq Ahmed Tarar
Source of Income
Source of income of village comes from agriculture sector, govt. services and most of the people are living abroad (Spain, America, England and Middle east etc.)
There is no govt hospital in the village.
- Jamia masjid Ghausia
- Jamia Masjid Haidar Qarar
There is just one Govt primary school for girls and boys. One private school is being run by Haji Akram sahib.
- Mian Muhamamd Jameel
- Bhooray wala baba
Tv, Mobile. There is No PTCL in the village
Canal R-15 passes by the village .which comes from Chooknawali and ends at Thatta Khan Muhammad.
A rice sheller is being run by Muhamamd Shahbaz s/o Sher Muhamamd Tarar
- Volley ball
May Allah Bless This Village (AAMEEN)
Information Provided By: Ahmad Khan