SULEMAN Info. by Muhammad Arif
Suleman is a village in Tehsil Phalia. It is 28 KM from Mandi-bahuddin towards East and 8 KM from Phalia towards South East. It is a big Town in its nears. The Population is nearly 4000.
The Literacy rate of the village is average. It has a Govt. Elementry School for Boys Suleman, Middle School for Girls. There is also working a private Schools for the betterment of the Society in my Village. Suleman is Cultivated Area.The most Poplution of village is Agriculturist. Some are working in the Government Services, and a number of People are working abroad.
1. Muhammad Arif Tarar (Msc (Physics) Qaid-i-Azam University Islamabad)
2. Muddasar Hassan Tarar (Mcs Computer Sciences Baharia University Islamabad)
3. Shabaz Hussain Tarar (Civil Judge Faislabad )
4. Pervaiz Hussain Tarar ( Advocate MB Din)
5. Safdar Hussain Tarar ( Advocate Phalia)
6. M. Rizwan Khalid ( M.Sc. Physics) University of Gujrat
7.MR ,Akhtar Iqbal sial..MBA( Marketing & Management) and working in Saudi Arabia .
3. Sugar Cane
- Gajjan in North
- Chak Kamal in South
- Ghanian in North-East
- Kot Nabi Shah in North-West
- Kot Hamad Shah in West
- Tarar (60%)
- Syed (15%)
- Sahi (3%)
- Warraich (3%)
- Others (5%)
- Rajoot (7%)
- Ch. Shan Ali Tarar (Late) Ex. Advocate Phalia
- Ch. Nawab Khan Tarar , Ex MPA
- Ch Fatah Muhammad Tarar (Ex. Chairman Union Councl)
- Ch. Safdar Tarar (Advocate Phalia)
- Ch. Pervaiz Tarar (Advocate MB DIN)
- Ch. Muhammad Arif Tarar ( General Manager Islamabad)
- Ch Shabaz Tarar ( Civil Judge Fasil Abad Gojra)
Cricket, Football, Volley Ball, Kabadi, Gulidanda
There are 3 mosques in the village.